Contemporary design and the most modern amenities meet the unspoiled natural beauty and wildlife of the world’s highest lake.
At Titilaka you will be surrounded by the natural wonder that is Lake Titicaca. You find yourself standing on a private beach on a secluded peninsula; awestruck by the immense views of the surrounding Andean landscape and the beauty of the lake itself. You will discover ancient monuments and archaeological wonders left by the Aymara who pre-date the Incas.
You will also find yourself admiring the views from Titilaka itself. Part of the design ethos of your room is its picture windows, giving you a picture-perfect view over the lake and its intriguing wildlife.
Titilaka, at a glance
- 18 stylish suites featuring clean, modern design and local textiles
- Wrap-around terraces with decking and walkways over the water
- Individually controlled, heated floors
- Three lounges and a dining room
- Four acres of grounds
- Boutique selling local products
For leisure and pleasure
- Two private beaches
- Heated pool and spa
- Jetty and landing dock for lake trips
- Kayaking and boating
- Nature walks
- Reading and fully connected media/games room