An immaculate beach, arching round a blue lagoon, on the edge of an unspoiled nature reserve. ‘Not bad for a Monday morning’, you may think to yourself.
Watching the sun rise over the enigmatic Mount Kinabalu is always an uplifting way to start the day. But when it is followed by a seriously sumptuous breakfast, overlooking the white sands of Pantai Dalit Beach with its tiers of gently rolling waves….well, you know you were right to make the Rasa Ria Resort part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Borneo.
Contemplate the day to come. Will you be able to resist the beach and the welcoming waters of Dalit Bay? Will you be drawn to horse riding or wandering around a wonderfully lush nature reserve? Will you go to meet baby orang-utans in the resort’s care centre? Or will playing golf on a wonderfully scenic course prove irresistible? At Rasa Ria Resort, it’s your choice.
Rasa Ria Resort, at a glance
- Beautiful beach resort surrounded by 400 acres of conserved tropical forest
- Garden Wing featuring a choice of 326 guestrooms including Deluxe and Executive Sea View rooms and Executive and Speciality suites
- Ocean Wing featuring 90 opulently furnished rooms with dramatic views of the sea
- No less than eight restaurants, bars and terraces serving superb Eastern and Western food
For leisure and pleasure
- Extremely luxurious spa with a diverse range of treatments
- Nature walks in the reserve
- Water sports like jet skiing, kayaking, banana boat rides and windsurfing
- Eco-friendly, championship standard golf course
- Beach-side gazebo for evening cocktails