Positioned on the white sands of Pantai Dalit Beach, between 400 acres of rainforest and the ocean, Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort is a tranquil haven where relaxation comes easy.
The resort’s enchanting natural setting is complemented by a fantastic menu of facilities which includes an eco-friendly championship golf course, a kid’s adventure club and a new Discovery Centre at the heart of the private Rasa Ria Reserve. Not to mention the Spa at Dalit Bay, a sanctuary of ancient Asian healing.
After watching the sunrise over Mount Kinabalu, you can spend your day paddling in the waters of Dalit Bay, horseback riding or searching for indigenous wildlife on jungle treks through the reserve. Back at the resort, meals are served at no less than six restaurants, offering you the choice between authentic Indian dishes at Naan, laidback Italian fare at Oceano and mouth-watering Malaysian street food at Tepi Laut.
Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa, at a glance
• Luxury beach resort surrounded by 64 acres of conserved tropical forest
• Set on Pantai Dalit Beach just north of Kota Kinabalu
• Choice of 499 elegant guestrooms and suites spread throughout the Garden and Ocean Wings
• Nature-inspired furnishings alongside traditional Malay accents
• Private balconies or terraces
• Sea, forest, garden or pool views
• Six restaurants and two bars serving superb eastern and western food
• Enjoy cocktails in the beach-side gazebo
• Less than an hour away from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
For leisure and pleasure
• Secluded Pantai Dalit Beach with soft white sand
• Adventure Point for kids with obstacle courses and a junior zip line
• Canopy walkway
• Two pools and a separate children's pool
• Eco-friendly 18-hole championship golf course
• Extremely luxurious spa with a diverse range of treatments using natural botanical and herbal products
• Day and night nature walks in the wildlife-rich Rasa Ria Reserve alongside professional rangers
• Water sports include snorkelling, diving, jet-skiing, kayaking, banana boat rides, stand-up paddle boarding and windsurfing
• Horseback riding
• Bicycles for hire and tennis courts