Board the stylish Strand Cruise and you’ll understand why she is known as the ‘floating hotel’. She is, after all, sister to the renowned Strand Hotel in Yangon.
The Strand Cruise is one of the most modern and stylish river cruisers to be found on the mighty Ayeyarwady River, and one of the most luxurious. You will be able to lounge on her sun deck, blue sky above and a pool at your feet. You’ll dine on the finest cuisine whilst enjoying magnificent views of the river and its picturesque banks. You’ll be pampered - body and soul - in a wellness spa and can exercise in a well-appointed gym. Your cabin will be a symphony of modern design, teak floors and Burmese craftsmanship. Not to mention floor-to-ceiling windows and designer en suite bathroom.
And then there are the destinations and shore excursions. From your floating hotel on the great Elephant River you’ll be able to explore Myanmar with its villages steeped in history, its fantastic architecture and its hundreds of temples and stupas.
Strand Cruise, at a glance
- One of the most stylish and modern cruise ships on the Ayeyarwady River
- Choice of hotel-style guest rooms and suites
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offering huge, panoramic views
- Swimming pool and sun deck
- Wellness and pampering spa
- Fitness room and gym
- Choice of Strand Restaurant or al fresco dining, both featuring international and fine Asian dining
- Sarkies Bar plus a judiciously-chosen wine cellar
- Complete programme of informative and entertaining activities
- Upper deck lectures and demonstrations on the history, art and culture of the riverside communities
- Interactive workshops, dances and cocktail parties
Where will the Strand Cruise take you?
- Mandalay to Bagan, 2 night cruise
- Mandalay to Bagan, 3 night cruise
- Bagan to Mandalay, 4 night cruise