You sigh. The river is your landscape. Palms stretch lazily over its sleepy waters. Your backdrop is jungle-engulfed mountains, dark green then fading to blue in the distance.
Away from the fantastic temples, the bustling towns, the noisily colourful markets and the crowds of eager sight-seers you can immerse yourself in a different sort of experience. Choose to include Four Rivers Floating Lodges as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cambodia and you will enter a world that is outwardly calm and tranquil. But inwardly full of life, fascinating insights and satisfying experiences.
This is eco-tourism raised to a new level. It’s your opportunity to really acclimatise yourself to the country, the region and the culture of local people.
Four Rivers is a collection of 12 tented villas standing in the river on either side of an elegant main lodge – like pearls strung beside a sparkling jewel.
Four Rivers, at a glance
- Unique eco-lodge close to the Thai border – between Bangkok and Phnom Penh
- Just 12 tented villas, floating on pontoons in a majestic river
- Double or twin beds
- Private sun-lounger balconies with gorgeous river views
- Flat screen TVs and DVD players
- Exceptional bathrooms
- Cuisine includes regional fish specialities, barbecues and vegetarian food, using produce from local markets
For leisure and pleasure
- Trekking into the jungle in search of Javan rhino, Indochinese tiger and Asian elephant
- Over 530 different species of birds
- Cultural visits to discover the beliefs, customs and natural cures of the Cardamom Mountain people
- Untouched tropical rainforest experience
- Kayaking through mangroves
- Sunset cruises
- Bathing in the dazzling Tatai Waterfalls