Actually, the clue most definitely is in the name. So if you believe that art enhances life, you’ve found the most visually appealing place to stay in Phnom Penh.
The polished concrete floors feel cool and smooth beneath your bare feet. Everywhere you look are artistically-executed details and visually rich expressions of the interior designer’s art. Terrazzo-styled bathrooms, for example. Furnishings that rejoice in the gorgeous wood, fine silks and natural materials produced in Cambodia.
But if you put the Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel on the itinerary for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cambodia, you’ll discover that ‘fine arts’ doesn’t just include visual gratification.
The Fine Art Restaurant, for instance, serves a beautifully judged mixture of traditional Cambodian and French colonial cuisine. And beyond the hotel lies a veritable feast of life. Cambodia’s National Museum is just a short walk away; the riverfront with its chic restaurants, cafés and bars is also within easy reach.
Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel, at a glance
- Artistic, modern boutique hotel, in a quiet side street
- Close to the School of Fine Arts
- Choice of 22 rooms and suites with designer interiors, polished concrete floors, terrazzo en suites and natural furnishings
- Suites have private balconies overlooking a chic, leafy courtyard
- Stylish restaurant serving beautiful French and Cambodian cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent, tucked away setting for exploring Phnom Penh
- Guest bicycles for city tours
- Variety of fascinating Cambodian and city tours arranged to suit you
- Royal Palace and National Museum within easy walking distance
- Close to the city’s vibrant Sisowath Quay, lined with elegant restaurants, boutique shops, cafés and lively bars