It is difficult to imagine a place that puts you closer to the fantastical temples of Angkor Wat. Both in terms of geography, and cultural discovery.
If you’re taking a luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cambodia, it would be almost a sin to miss the extraordinary Angkor Wat – justifiably amongst the world’s most revered temples. Similarly, it would be a waste not to stay in the heart of Siem Reap and make the most of your time there.
Your La Résidence d’Angkor guides will use their deep, local knowledge to show you the temples that the crowds don’t see. They’ll help you experience the spiritual nature of the place, and understand its history and place in Khmer culture. They’ll show you the best points to witness the ultimate sunset.
It’s this attention to detail that makes your visit unique – and it is reflected in the way La Résidence d’Angkor will welcome and look after you.
La Résidence d’Angkor, at a glance
- Exceptional hotel set in the centre of Siem Reap
- Just 15 minutes from Angkor Wat
- Choice of 54 deluxe rooms and eight suites
- Rooms have private terraces, large bathrooms with terrazzo tubs – either beside the pool or set in the gardens
- Suites have private garden terraces, large bedrooms and lounges, bathrooms with tubs and walk in rain showers
- Circle and Ember restaurants serving international, grill and Khmer cuisine, plus Martini Lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Kong Kea Spa offering ancient Cambodian healing arts
- Sauna, rain shower and Jacuzzi
- Great setting for exploring Siem Reap
- Just across a bridge from the lively Psa Chas Market
- Temple archaeological and sight-seeing tours
- Sunset over Angkor Wat experience
- Market visits and cookery classes
- Visits to Tonlé Sap fishing village and Pse Leu market
- Golf courses within easy reach