Within easy reach of the renowned temples of Angkor Wat, Shinta Mani Shack is a charming boutique property and superb retreat in the bustling city of Siem Reap.
The resort enjoys a central location in the old French Quarter, close to both the Royal Gardens and Old Market area. Designed by renowned hotel architect-designer Bill Bensley, the property consists of a courtyard-style building complex housing a total of 62 guestrooms. A vision of contemporary Asian design, each room is uniquely styled with custom furniture, handcrafted light fittings and exclusive artwork.
At the heart of the hotel is its beautiful swimming pool, the ideal spot to retreat to after a day exploring the temples. Dining comes in the form of the Baitang restaurant, serving international and Khmer street food, as well as an American-style steakhouse. The hotel also shares facilities with sister property Shinta Mani Angkor just across the road, giving you access to a luxurious spa, the Kroya Restaurant and Bensley’s Bar.
Shinta Mani Shack, at a glance
- Design-focused boutique property situated in the French Quarter of Siem Reap
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- 62 modern and stylish guestrooms and suites with custom-designed furniture, monochrome interiors, exclusive artwork and hand-crafted fittings
- First-floor balcony views or direct access to the swimming pool and gardens
- Amenities include wall-mounted TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi
- All-day dining at Baitong, which serves international favourites as well as Khmer street food
- The property supports responsible tourism through their Shinta Mani Foundation
For leisure and pleasure
- Large swimming pool and pool bar
- Within walking distance of the old market, cafes, Royal Gardens and Angkor temples
- Shinta Mani Spa, located at Shinta Mani Angkor, offers a range of treatments inspired by both traditional and modern healing methods
- Learn how to prepare tasty Khmer dishes with a cooking class
- Discover the work done by the Shinta Mani Foundation on guided village tours