Although nowhere near as old as the fabulous Angkor Wat, the Victoria is nevertheless a temple to tradition and what the French call ‘art de vivre’.
Whether you choose to glide through the surrounding countryside in a classic, 1920s Citroen, or joggle past gently swaying fields of rice in a traditional, pedal-powered rickshaw, you can be sure of one thing. If you’re staying at the Victoria Angkor you are in the best place to experience the true wonder of the colossal ruins that form a picturesque gateway to the ancient Khmer civilisation. You will also be best placed to revel in an extremely civilised blend of traditional architecture, style and service – plus the very best of modern comforts.
Immerse yourself in the Victoria’s phenomenal spa, or its impeccable L’Escale Restaurant, or its involving local tours and you’ll understand fully why this hotel is an essential destination on any luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cambodia.
Victoria Angkor, at a glance
- Five star resort and spa focussing on nostalgic comfort and elegance
- Wide choice of 120 guest rooms and nine suites in fragrant tropical gardens
- All with colonial-style design and polished wooden floors, bathrooms with tubs, private balconies and garden or pool views
- Suites have king-size beds and ocean liner style furnishings, plus designer bathrooms and private balconies
For leisure and pleasure
- Glorious, salt water swimming pool
- Spa offering relaxing massages, facial and body treatments
- Set in the heart of Siem Reap, opposite the Royal Park
- Perfect base for visiting Angkor Wat
- Vintage car tours of surrounding sights
- Khmer cooking classesDay excursions including Ancient Stones and Cultural visits