On most diving holidays you travel to your chosen destination. Aboard Alila Purnama you are travelling in a fully equipped dive centre, that is built to take you some of the best diving experiences imaginable.
Don’t let the Alila Purnama fool you. It may look like a traditional, wooden-hulled phinisi with its teak decks and its burnished orange, fore-and-aft rigged sails, but this craft departs from the style of the boats originally used by the Bugis seafarers of south Sulawesi. Below decks it bristles with up-to-date dive technology. In fact, it is a fully licensed PADI dive centre in its own right.
The Alila Purnama caters for divers of all capabilities and experience – including those who just like to snorkel. But its speciality - and indeed the inspiration behind its voyages – is to put you in amongst some of the most pristine and rich dive destinations in the world. So the vessel offers development courses ranging from Open Water Diver to over 16 different specialities – including: Enriched Air Nitrox, Deep, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Drfit and Underwater Naturalist. All the better to fully discover the astonishing marine life of islands like Komodo and Raja Ampat.
And when you’re not below the surface of the sea? The Alila Purnama will take you on a journey that includes picnicking on beaches where the only footprints are yours. Or kayaking across turquoise lagoons. Or exploring local islands. Or visiting pearl farms. Or simply relaxing on board.
Alila Purnama, at a glance
- 46 Mete, traditionally-built, wooden hulled phinisi with 3 decks
- 5 beautiful suites with queen-sized bed and bathrooms
- Master suite with wrap around window giving 180º panoramas plus private balcony and sun deck
- Teak, rattan and other locally sourced materials throughout
- Fully licensed padi dive centre
- Shaded main deck
- Dining room, bar, lounge and library
- Spa therapist
- Complimentary WiFi
Where will Alila Purnama take you?
- Komodo Expedition: 7 Days / 6 Nights Journey
- Raja Ampat Expedtion: 7 Days / 6 Nights Journey