Alila Villas’ architects describe it as ‘an inspired expression of contemporary Asian architecture blending seamlessly with rice fields and coastline’. Which sums up the feeling you will have as you walk barefoot across the sculpted stone terrace towards a geometric infinity pool reaching out far into the ocean.
Gourmet food, stimulating events, a spa that is truly world class – even in this country that understands the art of therapy-relaxation so well – and a location that puts you beside gleaming black, volcanic sand; the Indian Ocean; waving rice fields and the famous Tanah Lot Temple.
Alila Villas, at a glance
- An achingly stylish collection of villas in a beautiful setting
- Choice of beach, ocean and terrace pool villas, plus three or 10-bedroom private residences
- Cotta restaurant with high wooden ceilings and open views over the ocean
- Ombak restaurant takes you on a gourmet journey – dining on a wooden deck beside the sea
For leisure and pleasure
- Holistic and intuitive Spa Alila with ancient Asian healing techniques
- Customised ‘personal journey’ experiences
- Yoga classes and fitness centre
- Chauffeur service to the delights of Bali
- Not Ideal