Untouched luxury at its most relaxing, the Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp is a secluded luxury hotel set on the white sanded shores of the sparkling turquoise Indian Ocean.
If there’s a castaway inside you, longing for an untouched island with white sand fringed by a deep, natural jungle…you should make sure Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp becomes a destination on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Indonesia.
Situated just south of Bali, Lombok is a much smaller island that has escaped the attention of mass tourism. So it will fulfil your castaway cravings for a private idyll. It has pristine beaches and an endless horizon filled with sea. It also has Jeeva Beloam.
Completing the idyllic picture, this luxury beach camp hotel features five beachfront berugas – magnificent gabled ‘villas’ in the traditional Lombok style, built entirely of sustainable, recycled wood. This is upmarket beach camping at its very best, including a castaway restaurant on stilts, leading to the water’s edge.
Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp, at a glance
- Luxury, beachside camping on unspoiled Lombok island
- Just five majestic berugas built ‘off the grid’ with careful regard for the environment
- King-sized, netted beds, traditional furnishings and decor
- Airy, partially enclosed en suite bathrooms
- Terraces overlooking the Timor Sea
- Beruga Pantal beachfront camp houses built from wood, bamboo and alang alang
- Restaurant/bar with its feet on the beach
For leisure and pleasure
- Secluded cove with two beaches
- Beach barbecues and camp fire roasts
- Great swimming beach and netted ‘sea pool’
- Excellent snorkelling and scuba diving to a coral garden – directly from the beach
- Kayaking and marine life observation
- Excellent base for island exploration by bike
- Pustaka library