For absolute peace and serenity, experience Bali in a different way by staying at the luxurious Komaneka Bisma, set high in the hills to give you stunning views.
Who said romance is dead? It is certainly very much alive and well at Komaneka Bisma. So, if you honeymoon here – or even simply make it part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Indonesia – you will find yourselves walking hand-in-hand through beautiful countryside, sloping fields of rice and whispering coconut groves.
You’ll also be able to indulge yourselves in a spa that wraps you in a series of traditional healing and restorative treatments. Or you may prefer to spend your days lazing in your own, private plunge pool with a terrace – the perfect spot for dedicated sun worshippers. In the evening you can saunter down to the Komaneka’s fine dining restaurant serving traditional Indonesian specialities. And for true romantics there’s even a wedding chapel for vow-taking or renewing.
Komaneka, at a glance
- Superb resort in a beautiful hillside setting overlooking the Campuhan River Valley
- Choice of elegant suites and villas with gorgeous river, pool or garden views
- Traditional Balinese style furnishings with a contemporary twist
- Built from local stone and native wood
- All villas have private plunge pools and terraces
- Indonesian fine dining restaurant and happening bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Great pool and exceptional spa villa offering a range of restorative and relaxing treatments
- Well equipped gym
- Fantastic views of the Campuhan River
- Surrounded by jaw-droppingly beautiful countryside for romantic walks amidst rice fields and coconut groves
- Incredible personal touches with butler service