Inside the Samaya Ubud you will find tranquillity. Gorgeously light, spacious suites opening onto the pool or luxuriant gardens. Cool terraces overlooking majestically restful scenery. A spa that will transport you further from the busy world than any aeroplane. Exquisite food and a uniquely Balinese style of service that encourages perfect relaxation.
Outside, you’ll find terraced rice fields, the drama of the Ayung Valley, the mesmerising Ayung River, and the vibrancy of the town of Ubud with its colourful market and arts centre.
Overall, an irresistible combination.
The Samaya, at a glance
- Scenic setting just five minutes walk from Ubud
- Choice of 10 hillside villas and six riverfront villas
- Plus two and three bedroom Royal Villas
- All villas have private pools
- Swept Away Restaurant overlooking the river
- First class eclectic menu plus Asian Tapas
For leisure and pleasure
- Riverside spa or in-room treatments
- Biking and hiking through photo-opportunity countryside
- Wide range of nature walks and excursions
- Choice of cultural activities within The Samaya
- Not Ideal