If youre a design aficionado who appreciates art and style in everything, youll love Hotel de la Paix; a kiss of the modern mind to the ancient history of the city.
Designed by leading architects to offer spatial poetry and an architectural statement, Hotel de la Paix’s interiors won acclaim as ‘best in the world for a luxury hotel’ at the prestigious World Architect News Awards.
As if that wasn’t reason enough to make Hotel de la Paix part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Laos, there is its wonderful setting at the heart of the ancient city of Luang Prabang – the hotel’s architecture seamlessly complementing its historic surroundings. And then there are the hotel’s inner refinements: you can expect cool, colonnaded corridors, with white walls and floors complemented with black ceilings. Bathrooms of marble and wood panelling, with rain showers. Not to mention spa and dining experiences that surpass elegance and reach the level of pure, unadulterated indulgence.
Hotel de la Paix, at a glance
- Award winning, designer boutique hotel in the middle of historic Luang Prabang
- Choice of just 23 ‘soulful sanctuaries’; suites designed to seamlessly interweave colonial heritage with contemporary chic
- Private bathrooms with indoor/outdoor bathtubs and rain showers
- State-of-the-art entertainment systems and connectivity
- Private walled gardens
- Larger suites have private pools
- Authentic Laotian cuisine served in two restaurants (one at the easily-reached sister Hotel 3 Nagas)
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool with a bewitching lavender glitter
- Spa Indochine featuring a unique range of ancient restorative treatments from across Indo-China
- Cocktails in a courtyard planted with wildflowers
- Sabi Library & Lounge offers another dining option
- Baan Silipa engages you with Loatian art, culture and cooking demonstrations
- Silk weaving, gold thread embroidery, basket making, song and dance