Take a shorter but exciting cruise along the Mekong River and experience the beautiful landscapes and communities that are the heart of Laotian life, in this region.
Luang Say Mekong Cruises provide a traditional yet luxurious slow boat and resplendent overnight accommodation, to provide you with an unbeatable experience. Since 1999, their three custom built luxury river boats have travelled on the Mekong between Luang Prabang and Huay Xai and are renowned for offering a unique cultural journey and an opportunity to understand more about life and nature along the legendary river.
As part of the 2 day cruise, you will spend the night at Luang Say Lodge, and experience the sunset from your luxury teak and rosewood bungalow along the river.
Luang Say River Cruises, at a glance
- 34 metres long with a 420 HP engine and a steel hull for strength and safety
- Cruises of up to 40 passengers
- Both French and English speaking guide
- Buffet style lunch serving Laotian cuisine
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Bar on-board
Where will Luang Say River Cruises take you?
- 2 day, 1 night cruise down or up the Mekong River
- Expeditions to: Huay Xai, traditional Laos villages, Tam Thing cave and Luang Prabang
- Over nights stay at Luang Say Lodge near Pakbeng