One day you’re lazing beside a stunning pool listening to your friends’ idle gossip, the next you’re listening to monkeys chattering in the treetops of Kilim Karst Forest.
If you want to combine down time with up time on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Malaysia, the Four Seasons Resort Langkawi is the obvious choice. Down time is provided by the flawless service and luxury of a world class hotel, a gleaming white beach on the edge of the warm waters of the Andaman Sea and guest rooms with generous private balconies overlooking the beach or profuse tropical gardens.
Up time includes cruising through the wild Kilim Karst Geoforest Park in search of eagles, monkeys, otters and walking fish. Threading your way through a maze of mangroves and 550 million year old cliffs to see monitor lizards and vipers. Or hovering above the sea on an X-Jetblade. Or walking through Jalan-Jalan with a qualified naturalist.
Four Seasons Resort, at a glance
- Five star resort standing beside a glittering white beach on beautiful Langkawi Island
- Choice of 91 pavilions and villas arranged along the beach or in luxuriant gardens
- Pavilions offer partial sea views or wonderful vistas of the tropical gardens plus large bedrooms opening on two sides to verandas or terraces, and stylish en suite bathrooms
- Villas overlook the beach and can feature one or two bedrooms or family accommodation, private plunge pools or hammam-style bathubs and sunken outdoor showers
- Choice of three restaurants serving a range of irresistible Malaysian and Mediterranean dishes, plus the Rhu lounge bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb, 55 metre adult quiet pool with private cabanas, plus a multi-tiered family swimming pool
- Fitness centre and daily yoga programme
- Boat tours of Kilim Karst Geoforest Park
- Mangrove and eagle safaris and hidden waterways cruises
- Wild and wet X-Jetblade rides
- Kayaking, wind surfing and catamaran sailing
- Geopark discovery centre
- Cycling and Jalan-Jalan Resort nature walks with a resident naturalist
- Floodlit tennis courts and beach games
- Great kids’ club and activity programmes