You’re floating in a pool beside an elegant cocktail bar. Or you’re gazing through a glass ceiling at the soaring Petronas Towers. You’re not dreaming – you’re in Traders.
If Kuala Lumpur is on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Malaysia – and, as one of the Far East’s most enthralling cities, it is a ‘must see’ – then you should make the most of your visit by staying at its very heart.
Traders Hotel offers you direct access to vibrant, bustling Kuala Lumpur with its fabulous shopping opportunities, its malls and markets, its restaurants, bars and clubs. The Petronas Twin Towers – at 88 floors they’re amongst the world’s tallest structures – are close by. The central park, Suria KLCC and the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre are just minutes away. But Traders is something of a destination itself – especially if you’re a lover of luxury and comfort, as well as an appreciator of fine dining.
Traders Hotel, at a glance
- Luxurious hotel in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
- Choice of 571 superb guest rooms and suites
- Rooms range from deluxe to executive, with views of the garden or the Twin Towers
- Suites are oversized with separate sitting areas
- Designer en suite bathrooms with separate shower cubicles
- Glorious city and Petronas Twin Tower views
- Two restaurants including a lounge/grill, plus the spectacular open-air Skybar
For leisure and pleasure
- Rooftop swimming pool with poolside cocktail bar
- Spa within a spa concept featuring private cabanas
- Stylish treatments room
- Health club and 24 hour gym
- Saunarium and steam bath
- 1.3 km jogging track in the park beside the hotel
- Fantastic access to the nightlife, shopping, dining and sight-seeing opportunities of dazzling Kuala Lumpur