The perfect Indian Ocean resort – for sun lovers, water babies, nature lovers, bird watchers, sea anglers.
Amara Ocean Resort is located to the north of Ngapali’s golden unspoilt beach, Myanmar's most beautiful region of Indian Ocean coastline.
Enjoy the utmost privacy in one of the luxury bungalows, built in traditional style, that are scattered among a wide palm grove. The resort has one restaurant that serves Asian and Mediterranean cuisine accompanied by a selection of fine wines. Most of the fruit and vegetables are grown in Amara's own garden and fresh fish is caught by the local fishermen.
Amara Ocean Resort, at a glance
- Exceptional beach setting next to the Indian Ocean
- Choice of 24 private and two twin bungalows
- Ecologically designed to be in harmony with the surrounding beach, palm forests and local villages
- Large private terraces with impressive views of the ocean
- Excellent restaurant with large terrace overlooking the sea, plus cocktail bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb spa and swimming pool with poolside bar
- Boats trips to various islands
- Tuna, barracuda and mackerel fishing trips
- Excellent bird watching and forest exploration
- Extensive hiking through woods and fields
- Cultural visits to nearby villages and markets
- Library and authentic entertainment