Offering a boutique hotel experience- on the river, Paukan Cruises opens up a unique way to enjoy the Ayeyarwaddy River and all that surrounds it, in the heart of fascinating Myanmar.
Paukan, at a glance
- Cabins are decorated with timber walls and colonial style cupboards, dresser and doors while the ceiling is traditional Myanmar.
- Single and double rooms available for up to 55 passengers in the style of suites, deluxe or superior cabins
- Traditional Myanmar massages available in the two massage rooms on the lower deck
- Sun deck, including stage for evening cultural performances
- Lecture/ movie room
- Dinning includes both East and West cuisine
Where will Paukan take you?
- 1 or 2 night cruise between Royal Mandalay and Ancient Bagan
- Expect to visit: Mingun, Sagaing, River Village and Bagan
- Cruises can be taken both upstream and downstream
Please enquire here for more information.