A hotel on the eastern shores of the Lake Inle, the Villa Inle Boutique is set within indigenous gardens and stunning Burmese architecture.
Cameras whirr away, but yours is silent as you soak up the sight. The floating market has just arrived at the lakeside village and the scene is one of activity, colour and clamour. You lower your camera and watch. After all, your memory is much greater than even the most sophisticated digital kit.
It needs to be. If you make staying at the Villa Inle Boutique part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Myanmar, your visit will be full of picture-worthy moments and memorable sights. The hotel follows the Burmese architectural tradition to create a stylish haven amidst the lake’s surrounding countryside and the sightseeing opportunities. The stilt villages, for example, or monasteries and ornate pagodas. Festival barges and leg-rowing fishermen, paper-makers and weavers…
Inle Lake View Hotel, at a glance
- 20 acres of indigenous gardens
- An intimate boutique resort with 27 Wooden Villas, each with their own private balcony
- Lake front balconies with superb views and floor-to-ceiling windows
- High ceilings and luxurious bathrooms
- Furnishings and paintings by local Inle and Shan craftsmen
- Fine restaurant serving dishes created from home-grown produce
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent spa offering traditional treatments
- An infinity swimming pool with a backdrop of the Shan Hills and views of Inle Lake
- Pool side bar