The sort of snow-white, powder fine beach that has made Thailand famous. The style and luxury that has made Phuket one of the country’s most acclaimed holiday destinations.
The Ayutthayan style architecture is redolent of ancient Thailand. Tall roofs peep through a swaying canopy of mature coconut palms. A gleaming white crescent of fine sand arcs along the edge of an aquamarine sea. Welcome to Amanpuri Resort; the relax-and-be-pampered part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Thailand can now begin in earnest.
Apart from the ultimate Thai beach, Amanpuri Resort will also spoil you with a spa that specialises in individual wellness immersion programmes. Pavilions and villas with their own private pools. A choice of cuisine ranging from South America to Japan, via Thailand. No less than five challenging yet beautiful golf courses within easy reach. And – perhaps most important of all – the time to close your eyes in the sun and concentrate on doing absolutely nothing.
Amanpuri Resort, at a glance
- Ultimately luxurious resort on the revered holiday island of Phuket
- Choice of 40 picturesque, Thai-style villas and pavilions set amidst a mature coconut plantation
- Pavilions stand on a green hillside overlooking a fabulous white beach
- Some have their own pools
- Villas are arranged on the tip of the peninsula with ocean front or garden settings and have between two and nine bedrooms and private pools
- Designer en suite bathrooms, open air lounges and exquisite dining areas
- Wonderful Thai, Japanese and South American cuisine served in themed restaurants, plus Beach Club
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge swimming pools and an extensive spa offering herbal treatments and individual wellness immersions, including cleansing, awareness and weight control programmes
- Diving and snorkelling on pristine coral reefs
- Golf on five world class courses
- Cultural visits to the island’s 30 Buddhist temples
- Boating and water skiing
- Kayaking, hobie cat and catamaran sailing from beautiful Pansea Beach