The main attraction – the main reason a stay at the ultimately snazzy Park Plaza during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Thailand - has to be the hotel’s close proximity the everything that’s happening in this most energetic of capital cities.
Mind you, the 24 hour, rooftop pool has to be a close second. After a day of racing round the ultra-modern stores in Bangkok’s gleaming shopping malls, or bargaining hard in the teeming street markets, or touring temples with their magnificent statues of Buddha, or sight seeing aboard one of the city’s ubiquitous tuck-tucks…diving into the pool can be an extremely refreshing. Almost as rejuvenating as a long, indulgent session in the Park Plaza spa, or relaxing over a world class dinner in one of the hotel’s fine restaurant options.
Park Plaza, at a glance
- Very luxurious hotel in central Bangkok with a wide choice of 95 superior and deluxe rooms
- Superior rooms have contemporary décor, hardwood floors, glass-encased rainforest showers, modern entertainment systems and free WiFi
- Deluxe rooms typically offer extra space, sitting areas, boutique-style bathrooms with deep free-standing baths
- Great city views
- CO2 restaurant, lounge zone and rooftop bar
For leisure and pleasure
- 24 hour rooftop swimming pool
- Exceptional spa with massage and a full range of Asian-inspired treatments
- Great access to any number of temples and the Grand palace, National Museum, Vimanmek Mansion, teak houses, Wat Pho and Bangkok’s sizzling nightlife
- Canal trips and city excursions arranged
- Tickets to see traditional Thai boxing events
- Lumpini night bazaar