Funny. The idyllic spot for ultimate relaxation, or a romantic tuck-away, is also the place for any number of body-thrilling experiences.
You are luxuriating in the warm sun, beside your own private swimming pool. All is peaceful. The loudest sound you can hear is you, sighing to yourself with the deep satisfaction of it all.
Then suddenly a thought pops into your head. Wouldn’t it be fantastic to go on a trek through the cool, dark green vegetation of a jungle. Sitting astride an elephant!
At Sala Resorts Phuket, that is not a problem. Very little is. Elephant trekking can easily be arranged. Any number of whims are catered for here; from pampering in a magnificent spa, to island hopping across the azure sea. Or dining on the roof, beneath the stars, at tables that appear to float on their own reflection.
Sala Resorts Phuket, at a glance
- Stunning luxury resort with its own pristine section of Mai Khao beach
- 20 minutes from the airport
- 79 rooms, villas and suites – the majority with their own private swimming pools
- Open air, outdoor bathrooms with showers or tubs in private gardens
- World class beachfront restaurant and bar
- Romantic rooftop dining beneath the stars
For leisure and pleasure
- Three fabulous swimming pools including kids’ pool
- Totally indulgent spa with five air conditioned treatment rooms and three beachside massage stations
- Snorkelling and diving
- Golf at the nearby Blue Canyon course
- Elephant trekking
- Mountain biking
- Island tours
- Excursions to temples and historic sites
- Close to exciting nightlife and shopping
- Library and gift shop