Life is definitely a beach. At Santhiya it’s also an infinity pool, or a balcony overlooking a golden sunset, or a tented bed on the end of a pier.
Few places, even in Thailand, rival the Santhiya Resort’s combination of a flawless beach and an idyllic setting. Make sure it becomes one of the destinations on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Thailand and the innate romance of the place will surely seep into your soul. You may, for example, dine in a private, tented pagoda on the end of a pier – waves gently lapping as the setting sun turns the sky gold. Walk further along the private beach and you’ll encounter fishermen and traditional boat builders. Turn inland and you’ll find local farms woven into a rich, natural tapestry of rain forests and impressive mountains.
Return to Santhiya Resorts and you’ll be pampered in a Thai spa and treated to the best cuisine in a world class restaurant.
Santhiya Resort and Spa, at a glance
- Low-rise eco-luxury resort with a private beach, on an unspoiled island
- Choice of 30 teakwood pool villas and 24 deluxe rooms
- Designed to blend into the surrounding natural environment
- Superb sea or garden views
- Rooms have glamorous en suites and balconies
- Villas typically feature private swimming pools, expansive patios, indoor and outdoor bathrooms and separate living areas
- Fine dining restaurant serving the best in regional and international cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Spectacular swimming pool featuring a towering waterfall
- Indulgent spa with ayurvedic treatments, massages and body scrubs
- Wonderful beach
- Unrivalled diving and snorkelling
- Boat cruises and island hopping
- Close to the nightlife and clamour of Phuket
- Cultural trips to local fishing villages
- Rainforest and mountain tours
- Ao Phang Nga National Park to the north of the island