Within 45 minutes of the teeming streets, dazzling nightlife, sights and shops of Bangkok lies a completely different holiday experience. The supremely relaxing Six Senses Resort Samui.
You simply cannot visit Thailand without throwing yourself into the hectic pace, the glamorous shops and restaurants, the sights, the relentless nightlife and busy daylife of Bangkok. But after that experience you may want your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Thailand to take a different turn.
At Six Senses Resort Samui your inner peace and natural balance will be restored. The spa – as you might expect of Six Senses – offers complete wellbeing, including relaxing views over the Gulf of Thailand. Most of the villas have their own private pools, with panoramic views. The restaurant serves award-winning cuisine. The resort’s tours and activities will take you island hopping across the gulf, or to tranquil temples, or to the colourful morning market…and into a state of complete relaxation.
Six Senses Resort, at a glance
- Exclusive resort standing on a gently sloping headland on the island’s northern tip
- Just six kilometres from Samui Airport and a 45 minute flight from Bangkok
- Choice of 66 private villas set in extensive, landscaped gardens
- Thatched roofs, vaulted ceilings and full width windows offering great views
- Private decks with sun loungers
- Chic en suite bathrooms and hardwood floors
- Many have outdoor showers and/or personal plunge pools with superb views over the sea and gardens
- Award-winning Dining on the Rocks Restaurant serves brilliant food and 270 degree panoramic views over the Gulf of Thailand
For leisure and pleasure
- Six Senses Samui Spa offering superlative wellbeing and pampering experiences, plus yoga, reiki and pilates
- Romantic sunset cruises
- Boat trips around the island and into the Gulf of Thailand
- Expeditions to Ang Thong Marine Park
- Sunrise kayak expeditions to Koh Som
- Hobie Cat sailing, private boat hire and island hopping
- Samui discovery and temple tours
- Visits to the bustling morning market
- Thai boxing demonstrations
- Thai cooking and Thai culture lessons
- Sense of Spirit activities like beach and temple cleaning and preparing temple offerings