An off-grid retreat on the secluded shores of southeast Vietnam, the heavenly Amanoi combines breathtaking views with a strong sustainability ethos and plenty of traditional Vietnamese hospitality.
Aptly translating into the ‘place of peace’, the Amanoi enjoys a serene coastal location overlooking one of the most scenic bays in all of Vietnam - Vinh Hy. Surrounded by white sands, crystal clear waters and the rugged landscapes of the Nui Chua National Park, days here provide the perfect balance between adventure and relaxation. Snorkelling, kayaking and trekking to hidden waterfalls are all on the menu, as well the opportunity to immerse yourself in the local Cham culture.
Nestled seamlessly amidst the natural landscape, the resort’s 36 pavilions and villas showcase traditional Vietnamese elements and plenty of natural materials. Airy, understated and open-plan, many come with private infinity pools but all have exquisite views framed by floor-to-ceiling windows. As well as a dramatic cliffside infinity pool lined with black volcanic rock, there’s a fitness centre, Pilates studio, yoga pavilion and stunning Aman spa centred around a lotus-filled lake. Meanwhile, fragrant Vietnamese cuisine stars in the resort’s main restaurant.
Amanoi, at a glance
- Boutique hotel with an exclusive beach setting overlooking the exquisite Vinh Hy Bay
- 30 miles south of Nha Trang in Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan province
- Gateway to the Nui Chua National Park - a rare treasure that includes over 29,000 hectares of protected coastal and marine environments
- Just 31 pavilions and five villas with panoramic sea views
- Stylish, minimalist interiors featuring sanded wood, dark marble and plenty of natural light
- Indulge in deliciously authentic Vietnamese cuisine in the main restaurant
- Bar offering a selection of drinks alongside stunning views of the rolling hills and mountains beyond
For leisure and pleasure
- An array of personalised activities including a wide range of water sports, hiking and cycling adventures
- Experience the huge diversity of flora and fauna of Nui Chua on guided excursions into the park
- Snorkel, kayak and cruise in the calm clear waters of Vinh Hy Bay
- Immerse yourself in the local Cham culture, including the opportunity to join in a sacred blessing ceremony
- Serene spa with five treatment rooms, a gym, Pilates studio and yoga pavilion
- Two wonderful swimming pools – one by the Central Pavilion, the other set on a pristine white sand beach
- Beach club with dining area
- Two tennis courts