Hue is a treasure house of an imperial city with royal tombs, majestic palaces, intricate temples and rather fittingly Azerai La Residence.
You stroll past the nine tripod cauldrons of the Nguyen Dynasty, or the Imperial Citadel of Hue, and you wonder. What would the original residents of the Thien Mu Pagoda have thought about Azerai La Residence?
Doubtless they would have been impressed with the wonders of its modern facilities. But would they have been inspired by the Art Deco architecture in the hotel’s lavish spa? They would have been soothed by – and perhaps have recognised some – of the treatments used today. But would they have been captivated by the design of the rooms, inspired by local materials? And what would they have made of the lavish restaurants and the international cuisine?
One thing is certain. They would definitely approve of the hotel’s close proximity to all of Hue’s ancient wonders.
Azerai La Residence, at a glance
- Perfectly placed to help you enjoy the UNESCO heritage city of Hue
- Boutique hotel with a choice of 122 rooms and suites
- Inspired Art Deco architecture and décor using local and traditional materials
- Most rooms have breathtaking views towards the Perfume River and Citadel
- French restaurant and colonial cuisine, plus elegant bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Salt water swimming pool with poolside barbecues
- Beautiful spa with Art Deco styling
- Tours and excursions to the Forbidden Purple City, the Imperial Citadel of Hue, Quoc Hoc High School, Nguyen Kings Altar, the Tiger Arena, the tomb of Khai Dinh, Flag Tower, Thien Mu and Hue Pagodas
- Complimentary bicycles
- Art gallery and tennis court