La Veranda Resort, situated on the beach in Vietnam’s Phu Quoc Island, offers a relaxing stay in a pristine natural setting.
Whether you’re on honeymoon or travelling with your family, you’ll find the resort’s excellent facilities, warm service and beautifully appointed rooms make for the perfect haven. You may want to simply relax by the pool, but you’ll also find volleyball and badminton courts, bikes, table tennis and a variety of water sports to enjoy.
With its sweeping views, beach front setting and elegant façade, La Veranda is reminiscent of a classic French mansion by the sea. There are two restaurants, including The Peppertree which serves a delectable menu created by a team of award winning chefs. Here you can dine whilst soaking in the unbeatable view of the sun setting over the ocean.
One of the resort’s finest attributes is its location. Surrounded by the unspoiled natural landscapes of Phu Quoc, you’ll find yourself within reach of verdant forests, a gorgeous turquoise sea and long stretches of white sandy beaches.
La Veranda Resort, at a glance
- Stylish boutique resort with a beachfront setting on Phu Quoc island
- The design of the hotel echoes the French colonial style
- 70 rooms with private balconies
- Rooms have a neutral colour palette with four poster beds
- Rooms overlook the tropical gardens or boast stunning sea views
- Two on-site restaurants, Le Jardin and The Peppertree, and a lounge bar
- Member of the MGallery Collection by Sofitel
For leisure and pleasure
- Within walking distance of local bars and restaurants
- Enjoy a romantic candle-lit dinner on the beach
- Perfectly placed for swimming, snorkelling and diving in the island’s clear waters
- Day spa offering a range of nature-inspired treatments
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Hire a bicycle and head out to explore the island
- Boat excursions and kayaking
- Weekly BBQ on the beach