Effortlessly stylish, Mai House Saigon combines colonial-era elegance with all the amenities of the modern-day.
Mai House promises you a tranquil sanctuary amid the frenetic bustle of downtown Ho Chi Minh, close to the Reunification Palace and Notre-Dame Cathedral. Rooms and suites exude plenty of old-world charm with their rich tones, plush carpets, marble bathrooms and natural wood. Luxurious touches, from rain showers to dreamy pillow-topped mattresses, only add to the splendour. Equally enticing and perfect for longer stays are the one- and two-bedroom apartments, complete with fully equipped kitchens, dining tables and living rooms.
The hotel also offers a beautiful outdoor pool, 24-hour gym and rejuvenating spa where traditional Asian techniques are married with contemporary western practices. The restaurant, C’est La Vie, takes a home-style cooking approach with dishes inspired by both Vietnamese and French cuisine. Head to the tea lounge for a taste of the traditional tea culture of Vietnam.
Mai House Saigon, at a glance
• Upscale hotel in Ho Chi Minh with a choice of guestrooms, suites and one-and-two-bedroom apartments
• Splendid French-Indochinese decor with luxurious touches
• Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, pillow-topped mattresses, rain showers, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs and luxury bathroom amenities
• Warm and gracious hospitality
• World-class, homely French and Vietnamese dining at C’est La Vie
For leisure and pleasure
• Rejuvenating ‘Four Elements’ spa with four beautiful treatment rooms
• Outdoor pool and deck with sun loungers
• Well-equipped 24-hour gym
• Stunning ballroom
• Tea lounge serving tea-inspired cocktails, coffee and afternoon tea
• Exclusive Sky Club rooftop lounge offering great views over the city’s bustling streets
• Explore nearby avenues, boutiques and local coffee shops
• Nearby attractions include the Reunification Palace, Notre-Dame Cathedral, old Central Post Office and Tao Dan Park