For a hotel that specialises in encouraging its guests to relax, be pampered and do nothing, the Mia offers you a surprising variety of things to do.
The Xanh Spa. Designed to inspire perfect relaxation, a sense of wellbeing and an aura of calm the moment you walk in. Here is an altar to pampering and you will soon find yourself choosing an array of traditional Vietnamese and international healing treatments that will replenish, relieve and refresh your body, mind and soul.
Then there are the wonderful sea views. The villas, condos and suites that are designed for comfort and ultimate relaxation. The restaurant that serves world class food.
But make Mia part of your luxury, tailor-made holidays to Vietnam and you’ll discover a resort that offers you practically everything from diving or cruising along Vietnam’s Pacific Coast Highway, to taking the world’s longest cable car ride from the beach to Hon Tre Island.
Mia, at a glance
- Beachside boutique resort set amongst manicured gardens
- Choice of spacious condos, suites and villas with glorious ocean or garden views
- Condos feature indoor and outdoor lounge areas
- Suites and villas typically have king-size four poster bedrooms, private plunge pools and gardens with outdoor showers
- En suite bathrooms
- Individual verandas
- Villas have private terraces with hammocks
- Sandals Restaurant – claimed to be one of Vietnam’s finest
For leisure and pleasure
- Fabulous sea swimming and ultimately relaxing spa offering a whole world of restorative and pampering treatments
- Just 20 minutes from the enticing city of Nha Trang
- Mia shuttle bus takes you to explore the busy night markets, historic landmarks, cultural sites, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife
- Water sports including diving
- Vietnam travel tours easily arranged
- Yoga, meditation and modern spiritual lifestyle sessions