Palm Garden Resort has won award after award. From the likes of Holiday Check, World Luxury Hotels, Trip Advisor and, of course, its many illustrious visitors.
Make sure the Palm Garden Resort occupies a prime place on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Vietnam and you will understand why the resort earns so many accolades.
It is set in over five acres of sensitively landscaped gardens. Over 400 different species of palm trees and plants stretch along 220 metres of fine white sand – the acclaimed Cua Dai Beach. The resort also stands beside the UNESCO-recognised World Heritage Site of Hoi An – an ancient trading centre with a history stretching back to the 16th century.
The resort offers you the irresistible pampering opportunities of Palm Spa and salon, not to mention the equally tempting indulgences of Palm Garden’s beach, courtyard and terrace eateries, with their international and regional cuisine.
Palm Garden Resort, at a glance
- A classically stylish boutique resort with palm trees stretching along Cua Dai Beach
- Huge choice of 212 superbly appointed rooms, including spacious rooms, suites and 20 bungalows
- Rooms have private balconies with sea or garden views
- Suites typically feature living rooms and private balconies
- Many of the bungalows are beach front with impressive panoramics of the sea
- Designer styling throughout
- Glamorous en suite bathrooms
- Air con and entertainment systems
- Great choice of fine restaurants and happening bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful private beach
- Huge, 969 sq m swimming pool and sun decks
- Gorgeous spa and salon featuring a wide menu of treatments, rituals and pampering
- Fitness centre
- Water sports including: windsurfing, kayaking, jet-skiing and speedboat rides
- Cycling, beach volleyball and soccer
- Tennis courts
- Easy access to the historic UNESCO town of Hoi An
- Cultural visits and sight-seeing visits