Wherever you’re visiting, you can be assured that a Park Hyatt hotel will offer you ultimate luxury and elevated standards of service. In Saigon, it is no different.
The Part Hyatt Saigon is a boutique hotel in the grand manner. Its attention to detail, personal service and individual design all says boutique. But its size, sumptuous range of facilities and the fact that offers five star luxury all indicates international grandeur.
This is urban luxury redefined, with all the trappings - including haute cuisine - in the unrivalled business and entertainment district of a world class city.
But this is also Ho Chi Minh City. So you can expect to be immersed in a very lively, youthful atmosphere beyond the Hyatt’s doors. You will be staying just a couple of steps from the Opera House. Notre Dame Cathedral is a moment’s walk away. Ben Thanh market, myriad small shops and Reunification Palace are also close by.
Park Hyatt, at a glance
- Ideal setting at the heart of District 1
- Just seven kilometres from Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Choice of 244 rooms and suites, all with stunning city or pool views
- Classic design and wooden floors
- En suites with marbled baths
- Ceiling fans and high speed internet access
- Two restaurants serving either Italian or Vietnamese food
- Stylish lounge and Vietnamese bar
For leisure and pleasure
- 20 metre open air swimming pool with sun decks
- Exquisite Xuan Spa with a range of modern and traditional therapies and pampering treatments
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Whirlpool and steam room
- Chauffeur-driven city tours and shopping expeditions arranged via the concierge service
- Golf available nearby
- Vietnamese cookery classes