A resort with all the latest luxuries – providing a sparkling contrast to the nearby UNESCO-recognised town of Hoi An; its history stretching back to the 16th century.
The narrow streets of Hoi An, lined by traditional low houses with picturesque tiled roofs and carved wooden pillars, give you an interesting glimpse back through the centuries. In the 1500s Western traders made this sea town one of the busiest trading centres in South East Asia. Today is it still important; as a UNESCO Heritage Site.
Make the Boutique Hoi An Resort part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Vietnam and you will see another side to Vietnam, too. The resort is stylishly modern but maintains the Vietnamese tradition of welcoming visitors with great hospitality. So you can expect luxurious rooms with private balconies giving you superb sea views – as well as exceptional cuisine from around the globe, including – of course – local dishes with a modern cultural twist.
Boutique Hoi An Resort, at a glance
- Boutique resort perfectly situated on Cua Dai Beach, just five minutes from Hoi An
- 30 km south of Da Nang
- Choice of Superior and Deluxe rooms and beach villas
- Rooms have en suite bathrooms and balconies
- Villas typically have large private terraces and two double bedrooms
- Air conditioning and TV throughout
- Plush restaurant serving sophisticated cuisine, plus lobby lounge, pool bar and private in-villa or romantic beach dining options
For leisure and pleasure
- Large swimming pool surrounded by sun decks and fragrant tropical gardens
- Hoi An Spa, beside the pool, provides a haven of pampering and true relaxation
- Steam room and fully equipped gym
- Complimentary shuttle service to the restaurants, shopping, sight-seeing opportunities and nightlife of town
- Vietnamese cookery classes