Spa and beach enthusiasts alike will delight in this irresistibly laidback resort on the Vietnamese island of Phu Quoc.
Overlooking the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Thailand, Fusion Resort and its collection of thatched villas boast an idyllic location in a quiet northwest corner of Phu Quoc. The resort itself sits on a huge stretch of sandy beach and is designed to blend as harmoniously as possible with the lush green landscape. The open-plan villas enjoy plenty of living space, secluded gardens and private outdoor plunge pools.
The resort’s ‘all-inclusive’ spa concept means that for each night of your stay you’ll receive a minimum of two complimentary treatments at the heavenly open-air spa. When not indulging in a body wrap or massage, the resort’s staff can arrange exciting activities from snorkelling trips to island tours. Mornings are laidback, with the option to enjoy your breakfast in bed, by the pool or even on the beach. The Secret Garden restaurant offers Cantonese and Vietnamese delicacies whilst Pezca serves mouth-watering seafood alongside fabulous ocean sunsets.
Fusion Resort, at a glance
• Luxurious, laidback resort with an idyllic oceanfront setting on Vietnam’s Phu Quoc island
• Individual thatched villas with private plunge pools and neutral colour schemes
• Open-plan living areas
• Comfy king beds and large sunken tubs
• Beautiful ocean and river views
• Two restaurants and a beach bar
• Less than an hour from the capital Duong Dong
For leisure and pleasure
• Huge open-air spa with two treatments included per each night of your stay
• Ocean-front infinity swimming pool and adults-only spa pool
• Make use of the resort’s kayaks and head out onto the tropical waters
• Beach volleyball
• Tennis court
• Gym, indoor yoga studio, tai-chi and personal training
• Kid’s Club
• Private tours to Phu Quoc’s famous sights
• Snorkelling excursions