Curtain Bluff has two perfect beaches, an exciting range of water sports…and a world class tennis centre with professional trainers.
In the same way that you would take a golfing holiday if you were keen on playing on challenging greens as well as lazing on white sand beaches, Curtain Bluff specialises in offering keen tennis players the chance to indulge their passion, improve their game and reach a peak level of fitness.
But even if you’d rather be served a cocktail than serve for the set, you should still consider Curtain Bluff for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the West Indies. It has, for a start, a choice of beaches; one with calm seas for bathing, paddle boarding and water skiing – the other with great waves for surfing. Curtain Bluff also has a fine open-walled restaurant, a relaxing spa and guest rooms and suites with entrancing sea views.
Curtain Bluff, at a glance
- Exclusive, all-inclusive resort set on a beautiful peninsula
- Beaches on both sides – one for lazing, the other for surfing
- Choice of 72 spacious guest rooms and suites strung out along a palm-shaded beach, or set on a sheltered bluff
- Breath-taking ‘gaze-all-day’ views from floor-to-ceiling windows and private terraces or verandas
- Step straight onto the soft sand beach
- En suite bathrooms with over-sized soaking tubs
- King-size or twin beds
- Open-walled Tamarind Tree Restaurant serving fine cuisine - including romantic candlelit dinners – just a few steps from the water’s edge
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting infinity edge swimming pool with two lap pools, overlooking the beach
- 5000 sq ft ocean-side spa with four treatment rooms offering massage, body polishes, wellness and beauty treatments
- World class, championship tennis centre with professional trainers
- Squash court and putting green
- Fully equipped fitness centre, scuba diving and snorkelling
- Water sports including wind surfing and paddle boarding, water skiing, kayaking and Hobie Cats sailing
- Bocce, half basketball and shuffleboard courts