Sometimes the less you do, the more you appreciate. Quietness, for example, allows you to enjoy natural sounds. Simple, fresh produce reintroduces you to taste.
At Hermitage Bay you’ll be in tune with the undeniable beauty of turquoise sea, deep green gardens and white sand flowing together in perfect harmony. The ecologically-aware owners of this private paradise believe that keeping man-made noise to a minimum gives you the opportunity to experience the whispering forest, the lapping of wavelets on sand, the song of exotic birds.
They also believe in helping you escape the bustle of normal life. Stretch out and unwind in secluded luxury – whether you’re lounging on the semi-deserted beach or experiencing the taste sensation that is dining, in an al fresco restaurant, on food that uses fresh, organic and local ingredients. Many of them picked that day Hermitage’s own organic garden.
Hermitage Bay, at a glance
- A privately owned bay with gorgeous beach and a backdrop of forested hills
- 16 aces of tropical gardens
- Choice of eight beachfront cottages with double bedrooms, split level lounges, wide patios and outdoor dining areas
- 17 hillside suites offer double bedrooms, en suites, wrap around shaded patios and fantastic views
- Superb, multi-tiered restaurant serving local, organic and fresh food
- Plus beach, lounge or poolside dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful swimming pool
- Garden spa with a range of replenishing treatments
- Ultra-modern fitness centre
- Non-motorised water sports include snorkelling, windsurfing, kayaking and sailing on hobiecats or sunfish
- Fantastic star gazing
- Extra activities include helicopter flights, sailing and fishing, golf and tennis
- Excursions to Nelson’s Dockyard, hiking and local farm tours