The one and only place that’s perfect for both family holidays and romantic getaways. The one and only place for both relaxation and thrills.
If you want to make some romantic memories. If you want to stand on the edge of an infinity pool and stare out at the azure Caribbean. If you want the luxury of a top class hotel that looks after kids as well as it cares for its adult guests. If you want somewhere with any number of activities and things to do. If you want to do nothing but laze…you want the Four Seasons Ocean Club Bahamas.
It’s elegant and stylish without being stuffy. It’s equally welcoming to families and couple, parties and groups. It’s the perfect place to beach yourself beneath the shade of a palm tree; or work up an appetite with a brisk round of golf. There are few places as accommodating as the Four Seasons Ocean Club Bahamas.
Four Seasons Ocean Club Bahamas, at a glance
- Established for over 50 years
- Built in the style of a grand colonial manor with terraces lawns and a statuesque ‘temple’
- Choice of 105 guestrooms, suites and villas presented in two magnificent wings
- Residential-style villas stand on the beach and have private infinity pools
- Spacious garden cottages for families
- Fine dining a speciality with courtyard and dune restaurants and pool terrace café
- Daytime dining in the clubhouse and private dining options
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pools
- Beautiful spa and fitness centre
- Immaculate 18 hole golf course
- Four floodlit tennis courts
- Wide range of water sports including seaplane safaris, luxury yacht charters, fishing, scuba and snorkelling expeditions
- Excursions to Atlantis resort
- Kids only club featuring swimming and golf academy, arts and crafts, beach games and sports, marine habitat exploration