Lean back in your private plunge pool, on the sun deck of one of the Sandpiper’s Tree Top suites, and you’ll truly understand the meaning of the word ‘exclusive’.
Your private terrace is surrounded by the tops of gently waving palms. Close your eyes and they seem to be whispering the words of the soft, cooling Trade Winds that brush this favoured island.
Open your eyes and you’ll be treated to a view that encompasses the immaculate sand beach below you, and stretches off across a topaz sea, towards the distant horizon. It’s a moment of pure luxury that is exclusively yours, but that is hardly surprising – The Sandpiper specialises in exclusivity.
It is surrounded, for example, by its own private tropical Eden. It has an array of activities and facilities for the exclusive use of guests. And it has a world class restaurant that has the reputation of being amongst the best on Barbados.
The Sandpiper, at a glance
- Wonderful beach-side setting on the delightful east coast of Barbados
- Seven acres of landscaped, topical gardens
- Choice of 48 rooms, plus one and two bedroom suites and two glorious Tree Top Suites
- Light, airy, Barbados-fusion décor throughout
- Suites have separate dining rooms, fitted kitchens, private patios or balconies
- Tree Top suites have their own plunge pools and sun decks
- Excellent restaurant open on three sides to the beautiful, torchlit gardens
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting, mosaic swimming pool
- Elegant spa set in the nearby Coral Reef Club
- Well equipped gym
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Two 18 hole championship golf courses within five minutes
- Great beach bar and sophisticated cocktail bar
- Island activities include water sports, game fishing, horse riding, sight seeing, music and cultural events