Discovered by Christopher Columbus – and named for his brother – St Barths is the oldest island in the West Indies. And perhaps the most exuberant, lively and energetic
Make Hotel Guanhani a destination on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the West Indies and you find that Saint Barths, at the end of the Lesser Antilles, offers the greater vacation experience.
Considered by seasoned Caribbean visitors to be one of its most beautiful islands, Barths offers the unbeatable combination of pristine white beaches, topaz-tinged waters, sizzling nightlife and wonderful cuisine. Well, it is a French colony after all.
Hotel Guanihani follows the impressive lead set by the rest of the island. So you can expect architectural and decorative themes that follow the French Caribbean style; lush tropical gardens, picturesque cottages with unending views, many with their own private pools. And restaurants that skilfully fuse together the local Creole-based cuisine with influences from across the globe – France included.
Hotel Guanihani and Spa, at a glance
- Upmarket and stylish, water’s edge resort at the heart of Saint-Barthélemy
- Three different cottage types; Rooms and Suites, Signature Suites and Family Suites
- All with outstanding views through wall-sized windows and a charm that is a typical, traditional fusion of French Caribbean
- Grand terraces and sun decks
- State-of-the-technology entertainment systems and connectivity
- Choice of two restaurants; one fine dining, the other more casual and beach-side
For leisure and pleasure
- Glorious swimming pool and sun deck
- Rustic, stylish spa creating personal journeys into relaxation and restoration
- Fitness centre
- Scuba diving centre and school
- Reef, deep sea, night and wreck diving
- Other water sports include: wind surfing, canoeing, snorkelling and paddle boating
- Deep sea fishing, sailing and catamaran trips
- Horse riding
- Two tennis courts
- The exciting restaurants, bars, clubs and nightlife of St Barths all easily accessible