Discover a sanctuary on this palm-fringed island made of sugar-white sand.
Stay at the Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru and you’ll have an immaculate beach and a shimmering topaz ocean at the tips of your toes. Expert masseurs will relax every muscle of your body as you lie in a thatched pagoda, itself standing on stilts above the murmuring sea. Skilled chefs will prepare Maldivian lobster and sea scallops, and serve them to you on a private, lamp-lit pier. And then, when you feel energetic, you can sail a catamaran to nearby sandbanks, go diving, wake boarding or skiing, or take a romantic sunset cruise.
Based on low season (travel in May - Sept) we can offer 7 nights in an Ocean View Pool Villa, on a fully inclusive basis plus speedboat transfers from Mahe, for £2,940/person (based on two people travelling). This does not include international flights.
Value Added Benefits:
- Complimentary upgrade from Oceanview Pool Villa to Beachfront Pool Villa with min of 7 nights stay
- One time Floating Breakfast for 2 persons.
Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, at a glance
- Infinitely luxurious resort on the white sand island of Vabbinfaru
- Overlooking the sea and surrounded by luxuriant gardens of coconut palms and fragrant tropical flowers
- Choice of villas all with their own swimming pools set in private gardens
- Outdoor jet pools and tropical, al fresco showers
- King-size, four poster beds and large patios with sunbeds
- Direct access to the fine sand beach and ocean
- Superb, island-style restaurant serving an eclectic mix of Maldivian specialities and first class international cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Award winning spa featuring a huge array of relaxing treatments, pampering and massage
- Health and fitness centre with ocean views
- Five star PADI diving
- Water sports centre offering canoeing, wakeboarding, water skiing, banana boating, windsurfing and catamaran sailing
- Marine Lab running reef and coral monitoring programmes
- Ocean cruising aboard a choice of private yachts
- Swimming with manta rays
- Romantic dining on sandbanks surrounded by the ocean