The Six Senses Laamu resort, Maldives is the true definition of paradise and barefoot luxury.
Six Senses Laamu is situated on the small, unspoiled Olhuveli Island in the Laamu Atoll, to the south of the Maldives Archipelago. The resort has been carefully designed to blend harmoniously with the surrounding environment - the result being a luxurious but eco-friendly resort, blending very individual natural design with the island's lush vegetation.
Six Senses Laamu, at a glance
- 100 Beach Villas, Water Villas and Water Villa Suites
- Beach Villas have outdoor covered bathrooms, rain showers, a private garden with daybeds, a dining deck and panoramic viewing platforms
- Water Villas boast sunken ocean-view baths, private water gardens, dining decks, outdoor relaxation platform with daybeds, and over-water netting for lounging
- Water Villa suites have a second bedroom for children and a lagoon water slide
- The resort has three options for over-water dining, with panoramic views of the lush islands and spectacular sunrises and sunsets
For leisure and pleasure
- The Six Senses Spa offers a comprehensive range of award-winning signature treatments plus rejuvenation specialties of the region, along with sauna, hammam and Kneippe treatments
- The resort has a gym with lap pool, yoga and a meditation pavilion
- The water sports centre has a wide range of activities including windsurfing, catamaran sailing and water skiing, whilst the Dive School offers snorkelling and diving excursions and certification courses
- Private boat excursions to nearby surf points or islands may be arranged, including sunrise breakfasts and sunset dinners or private picnics and barbecues on remote islands.