Set on its own little coral island in the Seychelles, Alphonse Island Lodge provides the perfect location for an action-packed getaway and relaxing beach break alike.
From private picnics to sunset cruises, kayaking and swimming with dolphins, days at Alphonse are only as active as you’d like them to be. Framed by green vegetation, white beaches and the blue waters of the Indian Ocean, the resort’s remote setting certainly lends itself to relaxation. Those seeking little else but sand and sea have it in abundance, whilst those more energetic will find world-class snorkelling, diving and fly fishing at their doorstep.
Guided nature walks are also on offer, as well as birdwatching and the chance to help monitor the island’s turtle population. Others in need of more pampering can take advantage of a massage or beauty treatment at the spa. Guests are accommodated in a range of individual bungalows, villas and suites, all scattered along the water’s edge within metres of the beach. Dine on your private patio, or at the Bijoutier restaurant where the catch of the day is served fresh.
Alphonse Island Lodge, at a glance
• Beautiful private island resort located in the Outer Islands of the Seychelles
• 29 air-conditioned beach bungalows, suites and villas with scenic Indian Ocean views
• All rooms are nestled in the lush vegetation and sit within steps of the beach
• Bar and lounge area with a swimming pool
• Indulge in local Creole and French-inspired dishes at the Bijotier restaurant
• Commitment to conservation through activities such as beach clean-ups and turtle patrol
For leisure and pleasure
• World-class saltwater fly fishing with 10,000 acres of hard white sand flats
• Scuba diving and snorkelling
• Sunset cruises and island hopping
• Go swimming with dolphins and manta rays
• Kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding
• Guided nature walks, cycling and birdwatching
• Floodlit tennis courts and swimming pool
• Assist the ICS to monitor and track turtles
• Spa offering full-body massages