Cast yourself away on a private, desert island in the middle of the Indian Ocean and do nothing but laze beside the sea. Or go diving, snorkelling, island hopping…
Félicité is well named. It’s encircled by glorious crescents of fine sand and rocks creating interesting pools and marine habitats. So it’s the perfect place if you’re seeking complete, uninterrupted relaxation beside the sea. It even offers a world-class hotel with a deserved reputation for pampering its guests.
Make the Six Senses Zil Pasyon your hotel of choice on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the Seychelles and you’ll discover Félicité isn’t merely an idyllic island. It’s also a playground – especially if you’re a keen diver or fan of snorkelling. You can also go island hopping, follow nature trails to Top Hill, watch movies under the stars, spend days luxuriating in a fine spa, play golf on nearby Praslin Island and indulge your taste for fabulous island food.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon, at a glance
- Splendid luxury hotel set on an idyllic private island
- Just 30 nautical miles from Seychelles International Airport
- Choice of 30 one and two bedroom villas with their own pools and horizon-wide views over the Indian Ocean
- Bedrooms featuring huge tented beds and glamorous en suite bathrooms
- Individual features include swinging sofas, vaulted wooden ceilings and chic contemporary décor
- Expansive decking with loungers
- Fine dining restaurant serving the blend of African, French, Chinese and Indian flavours that typify Seychelles cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Elevated salt water swimming pool with terrific views
- Explore rock pools and laze on perfect, private-island beaches near your suite
- Extensive spa offering five double treatment rooms and a wide range of holistic treatments, using the island’s native plants
- Wide range of water sports including PADI diving and snorkelling and fishing
- Nature trails to the Hill Top and island hopping
- Cinema under the stars and petanque
- Nature discovery and golf on Praslin Island
- Tour de La Digue and scenic helicopter flights
Special Offer Available
Save up to £1,030 per couple. Carrier offers 7 nights for the price of 6 from £4,805 per person, based on 2 sharing a Hideaway Pool Villa, including breakfast, return flights from London Heathrow with Emirates and return private helicopter transfers. Offer valid for travel 01 June - 30 September 2017.