Defined by a remarkable landscape of hoodoos and ancient lakes, formed over the millennia by wind, frost and water, Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the USA’s most geologically fascinating regions.
The Lodge at Bryce Canyon is unique in that it’s the only lodging located within the national park itself, so guests enjoy easy access to its hiking trails and lookout points. Stay here during your tailor-made holiday and in addition to unrivalled views over the park’s natural amphitheatres and iconic hoodoos (eerie spire rock formations), you’ll be able to set off on horseback tours and see the park after dark on a full moon hike. Bryce also offers exceptional stargazing due to the pristine air and lack of surrounding development.
There are a variety of accommodation options to choose from, ranging from comfortable suites in the main lodge to rustic log cabins within steps of the canyon rim. Each has king or queen sized beds, full bathrooms and coffeemakers, whilst cabins also enjoy gas fireplaces. In keeping with the peaceful atmosphere of both the surroundings, you won’t find televisions in any of the guestrooms.
The Lodge at Bryce Canyon, at a glance
- Only lodging within the national park, within walking distance of the canyon’s rim
- Comfortable lodge-style furniture made from oak and hickory
- Newly-renovated sunrise and sunset motel rooms with a semi-private porch or balcony
- Historic cabins with gas-log fireplaces, open beams and a semi-private porch
- Three guest suites and one guest studio in the main lodge
- On-site restaurant serving fresh regional cuisine
- Pizzeria and coffee shop
- Lodge open each year between March and November
For leisure and pleasure
- Guided hikes with park rangers
- Walk along the rim of the Bryce Amphitheatre for stunning canyon views
- Scenic drives to Sunrise, Sunset and Inspiration viewpoints
- Explore the park on a horseback tour
- Moonlight hikes
- Skiing and snow-shoeing in the winter months
- Knowledgeable park rangers lead insightful geology talks
- Fantastic stargazing