An eye-catching exterior inspired by traditional Chinese architecture, within the Peninsula Beijing you’ll find a combination of age-old Chinese craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology. Not to mention outstanding cuisine and first-class service.
Superbly located at the heart of Beijing, guests of the Peninsula Beijing are perfectly positioned for exploring the city’s most revered attractions. Both Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City are within walking distance, whilst heli-tours of the Great Wall of China can also be arranged. Back at the hotel you can recharge at the Peninsula Spa, whose treatments draw on Chinese, Ayurvedic and European healing methods. Other facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre and 18-metre indoor pool.
Setting the standard for luxury accommodation in the city, the hotel’s exquisite collection of reimagined suites offer spacious, refined interiors complemented by Chinese motifs throughout. Boasting separate bedrooms, living rooms and bathrooms, each provides a peaceful haven to retreat to after a day’s sightseeing. The hotel lobby is the setting for the celebrated Peninsula Afternoon Tea, whilst the Huang Ting and Jing restaurants showcase China’s culinary heritage alongside modern gastronomy. Head up to the rooftop lounge for a classic cocktail and breathtaking city views.
The Peninsula Beijing, at a glance
- Award-winning, all-suite luxury hotel in Beijing’s Wangfujing district
- Imposing, traditional Chinese exterior
- 230 suites with separate living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Incredibly spacious with rooms starting at 60 square metres
- Fine Cantonese cuisine at Huang Ting and modern western dining at Jing
- Rooftop bar with fantastic views across the city
- Afternoon tea in the lobby
For leisure and pleasure
- Within walking distance of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Browse the in-house gallery which showcases contemporary, local artwork
- 18-metre indoor swimming pool surrounded by plush deck chairs
- Tranquil spa offering thermal bathing and other relaxing treatments
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Visit the 798 Art Zone, home to numerous studios, cafes and galleries
- Enjoy a tour of the 60,000 sq metre Prince Gong’s Mansion to the north west of the Forbidden City
- Shop at the hotel’s Peninsula Arcade, home to three-levels of luxury boutique shopping