When it comes to glamping – glamorous camping without the hassle – in America’s great outdoors, Under Canvas gets it right every time.
Nestled just outside the world-famous Yellowstone National Park, Yellowstone Under Canvas offers its guests a chance to experience luxury lodging whilst being immersed in the untamed wilderness of Montana. Staying in spacious and well-furnished tents, you will feel all the comforts of a hotel room whilst being surrounded by the sights, sounds and smells of nature. Each tent features a king bed with plush linens, whilst deluxe, stargazer and suite tents offer private bathrooms with baths and flushing toilets.
The camp boasts a tranquil, secluded location just 10 minutes from the park’s West entrance, so when you’re ready to explore, adventure is right on your doorstep. Within America’s oldest national park you’ll find hot springs, awe-inspiring mountain scenery, the world’s tallest geysers and an array of wildlife. There are endless activities to be had in and around the park; from kayaking, white-water rafting and horseback riding to mountain biking, fly fishing and zip lining. Then, once you’ve worked up an appetite, you’ll find some of the area’s best food at the Bar-N-Ranch restaurant which lies just a stroll away front your tent.
Yellowstone Under Canvas, at a glance
- Luxury tented camp just 10 minutes from the West entrance of Yellowstone National Park
- Tents sleep up to 4 guests, however additional guests can be accommodated to tents with an adjacent tipi
- Deluxe, stargazer and suite tents have private bathrooms, whilst the other tents have access to a luxury communal bathhouse
- On-site restaurant – Bar-N-Ranch
For leisure and pleasure
- Explore the pristine lakes and rivers surrounding Yellowstone National Park in a kayak
- Go white water rafting in the picturesque Gallatin Canyon
- Enjoy horseback rides through the rich national forest
- Hundreds of miles of mountain biking trails to explore
- Scenic helicopter tours
- Zip lining
- Enjoy some of the world’s best fly fishing
- Guided tours