Overlooking South Beach on the quieter end of Ocean Drive, the Betsy Hotel is a glamorous boutique hotel full of tropical charm.
Adorned with marble bathrooms, walnut floors and artwork from the owner’s private collection, the guestrooms at the Betsy are graceful, light-filled sanctuaries. Many offer extra space with balconies overlooking the Art Deco district.
When not relaxing in your room, you can soak up the Floridian sunshine by the rooftop pool, or opt for more tranquillity at the spa. Just steps from the hotel lies a gorgeous golden beach, where the umbrellas, lounge chairs and attendants of The Betsy’s beach service await. For those looking to keep up their workout routine, there’s Peloton spin classes to enjoy in the fitness centre and yoga on the Skyline Deck.
The LT Steak & Seafood restaurant is a world-class flagship helmed by renowned chef Laurent Tourondel, but you can also treat yourself to Neapolitan pizza and other trattoria classics at The Alley. There’s also a walk-up window at La Ventanita which sells homemade gelato and pizza by the slice – perfect for a quick bite whilst exploring the neighbourhood. For drinks, the dark wood Lobby Bar is an inviting space with its rotating art exhibits, live jazz music and picture windows framing Ocean Drive.
The Betsy Hotel, at a glance
- Elegant boutique hotel with a serene location on Ocean Drive
- Blend of new technology and original period features
- 130 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites with dark wooden floors and attractive furnishings
- Stunning views of Miami and the Atlantic Ocean
- Marble bathrooms with large walk-in showers and Malin + Goetz bath products
- Italian fare at The Alley, and gourmet American cuisine at LT Steak & Seafood
- Local craft beers, cold-pressed juices and fresh pastries served at the Carlton Room Cafe
For leisure and pleasure
- Live jazz in the lobby bar seven nights a week
- Rooftop pool overlooking the ocean, and a tranquil courtyard pool
- Modern fitness centre offering Peloton spin classes
- Spa offering an array of massages, body treatments and facials
- Yoga sessions on the Skyline Deck
- Beach and poolside picnics
- Well-stocked library open 24 hours a day