Housed within a historic 1920s building, The Mark Hotel couldn’t be better situated on Madison Avenue at the heart of New York’s glamorous Upper East Side.
Choose to stay at The Mark Hotel on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the USA and you’ll find some of the city’s greatest attractions on your doorstep. Central Park is just a stone’s throw away, whilst the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and countless dining and shopping hotspots, are within walking distance. You won’t have to go far for acclaimed cuisine, however, as the hotel’s own restaurant is overseen by award-winning New York chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
The interiors of the hotel are bright, bold and Art-deco inspired, the imagination of top French designer Jacques Grange. Rooms are sleek and elegant, ranging from modest Madison Queens to the exquisite penthouse with its own private rooftop terrace looking out across the city’s iconic skyline. Expect luxurious Italian linens, custom furnishings and chic black and white marble bathrooms. Other perks include a contemporary fitness centre, a swanky bar, Frédéric Fekkai hair salon, complimentary shoeshine and private shopping at Bergdorf Goodman.
The Mark Hotel, at a glance
• Upscale hotel set in a historic building overlooking Madison Avenue
• Bold interiors featuring abstract artwork, dramatic zebra-striped marble flooring, mood lighting and sumptuous furnishings
• 150 spacious and stylishly appointed rooms with custom furniture, marble bathrooms, Italian linens, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs
• Select rooms have their own kitchen areas
• Personalised service and incredibly knowledgeable concierge
• The Mark Restaurant serves elegant dishes from an innovative French/American menu
• Lively bar serving handcrafted and signature cocktails
For leisure and pleasure
• In-room dining
• Within walking distance of Central Park, top New York museums and cultural attractions including the Metropolitan Museum of Art
• State-of-the-art fitness centre
• Shoeshine service and personal shoppers
• Navigate New York in a Mark Pedicab with your own chauffeur
• Custom bikes available as well as gourmet picnic hampers
• Close to high-end retail haunts such as Chanel, Burberry and Dolce & Gabbana