Set in a sparkling Mies van der Rohe skyscraper in downtown Chicago, the celebrated Langham Chicago combines understated elegance with sweeping views of the cityscape and Chicago River.
The Loop, Magnificent Mile and Millennium Park are all just minutes away from this sophisticated five-star retreat. When not sightseeing, you can make the most of the property’s extensive facilities which include a state-of-the-art fitness studio, indoor pool, 12-seater screening room and award-winning Chuan Spa where pampering treatments draw inspiration from Traditional Chinese Medicine. You can head to the Travelle restaurant for seasonal American cuisine, whilst the Langham’s signature afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the beautiful Pavilion lounge alongside gorgeous Chicago views.
Open and airy with plenty of natural light streaming in through floor-to-ceiling windows, the guestrooms and suites are perfectly catered for the discerning traveller. As well as panoramic skyline, lake and river views, guests can expect to find Bauhaus-inspired furniture and all the modern conveniences you’d expect of a Langham property. Bathrooms come complete with deep soaking tubs, rain showers and TVs in the mirrors.
The Langham Chicago, at a glance
- Spectacular five-star hotel occupying a steel-and-glass skyscraper designed by Mies van der Rohe
- Set in downtown Chicago besides the Chicago River
- An extensive fine art collection, blown glass installations and Bauhaus-influenced decor
- 268 guestrooms and 48 private suites with warm colour palettes, rich textiles and dark woods
- Magnificent views over the city, river and Lake Michigan
- Contemporary American cuisine served in a David Rockwell-designed dining room at Travelle
- 12th floor Pavilion lounge with breathtaking city views
For leisure and pleasure
- Just minutes from the Loop, Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park and Navy Pier
- Easy access to the restaurants, bars and nightclubs of River North
- Signature Afternoon Tea served in the Pavilion lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Award-winning spa with seven treatment rooms, salt saunas and a steam room
- Gorgeous indoor swimming pool
- Cinema Suite with a 111-inch screen and plush seating for 12 people